Gavin Robinson at Investigations of a Dog has tagged me as a blog that makes him think. I am flattered and thought I would pass on five blogs that make me think. I would have liked to have included Gavin and Airminded but since they have been tagged elsewhere, I have chosen five others.
1. Strange Maps – This is the most unique blog I have ever come across and almost defies description. It consists of unusual and interesting maps, accompanied by insightful and often hilarious commentary.
2. Great War Fiction – George Simmers blog looks at literature in the interwar years, offering a refreshing view on a sometimes overlooked topic.
3. Seth Godin – Seth is a marketer who believes passionately in the power of the Internet and small business. His views are insightful and recommend readings to everyone.
4. Battlefield Biker – Any blog that mixes motorbikes and insightful history bloging is worth a visit.
5. Blog them out of the Stone Age – This is simply a great, must visit, military history blog.